- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1 oz) packages ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 (16 oz) package of saltine crackers
- To a gallon zip-top bag, add the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, ranch dressing mix, and red pepper flake. Close bag and knead or shake to combine ingredients.
- Place all the saltine crackers in the bag, seal and turn bag over gently until crackers are coated with seasoning.
- Let sit in bag overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250°F and lay crackers out on a baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and oil has absorbed, about 15 minutes.