- 1 (16oz) package bacon
- 1 (24 oz) package little beef sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wire rack on top of baking sheet.
- Slice slab of bacon vertically into thirds.
- Wrap each little sausage with a ⅓ slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick, and place on wire rack to bake.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar then place into oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon has crisped slightly.
- Place on serving dish or keep in a warming tray.