So quick, so easy and so perfect as a quick weeknight dinner or fancy brunch – and you can make it ahead of time too!
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash of hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, basil, oregano, thyme and hot sauce; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes, reserving 1 tablespoon excess fat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to the skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in spinach and tomato until the spinach begins to wilt, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in egg mixture and bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons, until well combined. Cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 2 minutes. Top with remaining bacon.
- Place into oven and bake until top is set and golden brown, about 14-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 6