“These sandwiches are quick, easy, and always a hit. They can be served at receptions, baby showers, Bible studies, or tailgate parties! I have made large quantities and they have always turned out. Sandwiches can be made up in advance and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake. Try them and enjoy!”
- 24 Hawaiian bread rolls (such as King’s(R)), split
- 12 thin slices of honey-cured deli ham, halved
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 12 thin slices deli smoked turkey, halved
- 12 thin slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- Place a rack into lower half of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet. Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss cheese, smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each roll bottom. Place top halves onto each bottom to make sandwiches.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir in sugar, dried onion flakes, poppy seeds, and honey mustard until mixture is smoothly combined, creamy, and the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes; brush over the tops of each sandwich.
- Bake sandwiches on the preheated oven’s lower rack until tops are golden brown and fillings are hot, about 15 minutes.