“I made this last night, and WOW it was delicious. I actually made it for a breakfast dish one time, and I think it’s perfect for that as well.”
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16.3 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough, separated and each portion cut into quarters
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup jalapeno pepper slices, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour melted butter into a small bowl. Dip each piece of biscuit dough in melted butter to coat.
- Arrange enough of the biscuit dough pieces in the bottom of the loaf pan to form a single layer; top with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup pepper slices, and 1/4 teaspoon parsley. Repeat layering once and top with remaining biscuit dough pieces, pepper slices, and parsley flakes.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese together in a bowl; spread over the top of the ingredients to cover.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool bread in pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a plate to serve.