“This cake is light, airy, and super refreshing with a lovely presentation, not to mention super easy to make. Try using different fruits or berries or different flavored gelatin, such as raspberry.”
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package white cake mix (such as Pillsbury(R) Classic White)
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip(R))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a large bowl; mix until moistened. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until batter is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spread blueberries in the bottom of the baking pan. Layer sugar, gelatin, and marshmallows on top. Pour cake mix evenly over marshmallows and smooth the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Transfer baking pan to a wire rack and let cool, about 30 minutes. Serve cake with whipped topping.