- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate baking chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag butterscotch baking chips
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal
- Add the baking chips to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter and salt until well combined.
- Fold in marshmallows, peanuts, and cereal until incorporated. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto wax paper and let rest until set. Enjoy!