Usually when it comes to pasta salad, the star of the show is, well, the pasta, but that’s not quite the case with this colorful dish. This California Spaghetti Salad is loaded with so many garden fresh veggies, and bursting with so many delicious flavors and vibrant colors, it’s nearly impossible for them to not steal the show! It’s a vibrant and crunchy summery salad that we just can’t get enough of.
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- For the dressing:
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on package, and drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, onion, and black olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, sesame seeds, parmesan cheese, paprika, celery seed, and garlic powder.
- Add cooked spaghetti to vegetables and olives, then add dressing and toss together thoroughly. Cover and set in refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours. Serve chilled and enjoy!