- Boboli 12” Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- 3 Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Wedges
- 3 oz cooked 95% lean ground beef (I browned mine with McCormick Hamburger Seasoning – highly recommended!)
- 2-3 Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Scallion, finely chopped (green part only)
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup (that’s what mine worked out to be when I squirted the ketchup bottle back & forth across my pizza a few times – I did it first holding a tablespoon underneath to check)
- < 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard (mustard comes out in a thinner stream so it works out to be less)
- ¾ cup reduced fat 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Spread Laughing Cow wedges evenly across the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving at least a ½ inch edge around the outside. Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the top and repeat with scallions and tomato pieces. Squirt ketchup in a thin stream back and forth about 4 times (8 lengths total) over the width of the pizza. Repeat with mustard going the other direction, crisscrossing the ketchup (I went back and forth 2 extra times to cover the same area because the stream is thinner than ketchup). Finish the pizza by sprinkling the cheddar cheese over top.
- Place pizza on a foil covered baking sheet, a pizza stone (my preference) or straight onto the oven rack (depending on how you like your crust) and bake for 8-10 minutes.
212 calories, 23 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 8 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 13 g protein, 4 g fiber