2 stick butter
1 1/4 c sugar
1 1/2 c self-rising flour
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 c milk
1 c sugar
6 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 c boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a 9×13 glass baking dish, melt the two sticks of butter in the oven for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together the 1 1/4 cups of sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk.
3. Once the butter is melted, pour the batter over the butter, but do not stir.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa and remaining sugar.
5. Sprinkle cocoa/sugar mixture on top of batter. Do not stir.
6. Pour the 2 cups of boiling water on top of that (don’t stir).
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes. I bake mine until I have a nice golden brown crust.
8. Serve warm. Great with ice cream.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!