- 1 box brownie mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1½ tablespoons coconut oil (or other oil)
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions, and fold in the milk chocolate chips. Bake the brownies in the prepared 8-inch baking dish according to the package instructions. Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Top the cooled brownies with the chopped strawberries and the melted chocolate mixture.
- Chill the brownies until the chocolate is fully set before cutting the brownies (about 1 hour). These chocolate-covered strawberry brownies are best served the same day, but keep them refrigerated if you store them for later.