- 2 (3 oz) boxes of cherry or cranberry jello
- 2 (3 oz) boxes of lime jello
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 oz) package lemon jello
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 5 1/2 cups hot (not boiling) water
- Grease a 9×13-inch dish and set aside.
- Add 2 1/2 cups hot water to a bowl and pour in the two packages of lime jello. (Very hot tap water works well; water shouldn’t be boiling.) Stir to dissolve and pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator until completely firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Set aside. Dissolve lemon jello in 1 1/2 cups hot water and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together mini marshmallows and pineapple juice until melted and smooth.
- Pour into cream cheese mixture along with lemon jello mixture. Beat until very smooth, scraping down bowl frequently.
- Set aside and let cool 30 minutes, then pour over firm lime layer in a careful side to side motion. Refrigerate until set before adding next layer.
- Stir red jello into 2 1/2 cups hot water until dissolved. Let cool 30 minutes before slowly pouring over cream cheese layer in a careful back and forth motion. Refrigerate until set.
- Slice into squares to serve. Enjoy!