“My grandma makes these every year for the holidays. It’s always handy to make extra for later snacking! They are relatively quick and easy to make and taste wonderful. I love the smell of these when they’re in the oven.”
- 1 egg white
- 4 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat egg white in a large bowl with an electric mixer until frothy. Add pecans to egg white and stir until evenly coated.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl; add to pecans and stir until coated. Spread coated pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fragrant and crisp, about 25 minutes.