- 1 (16 oz.) package spaghetti
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can fiesta nacho cheese
- 1 (15 oz.) can rotel fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chiles
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup black olives, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated, divided
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- Green onion, finely chopped, garnish
- Cilantro, garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken soup, nacho cheese, sour cream, chicken broth, fire-roasted tomatoes, green chiles, olives and 1 cup of the Mexican cheese, and stir until well-combined.
- Add drained pasta and cooked chicken into nacho cheese mixture, toss together to combine, then transfer to greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining Mexican cheese blend over baking dish, then place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through. Top with green onions and olives, serve, and enjoy!