Recipe By: Culinary Envy
“Creamy, dreamy, smooth peanut butter and chocolate trio, Crispy Tiger Fudge is swirled with little bits of Rice Krispies(R). Store in an airtight container.”
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies(R))
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Combine white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir mixture until smooth. If chips aren’t completely melted, continue heating in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth.
- Stir crispy rice cereal and peanut butter into white chocolate-butterscotch mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon semisweet chocolate in lines across the peanut butter mixture. Run a knife in the opposite direction of the chocolate lines to achieve a swirled, tiger-stripe pattern. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 10 minutes. Cut into small squares.