Recipe By: Tony
“I’ve used dill in breads and just love the flavor, but one day while preparing hamburgers, I wondered if I could use actual pickles. Here is my creation use dill pickle juice for half of the water for the deluxe version. Enjoy!”
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/8 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Use the white bread, medium crust setting.