Every time I bake a cheesecake recipe in the oven, the top cracks open and the recipe never works out for me. This is the easiest recipe and it DOES work! Fabulously delicious!
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 pkg softened cream cheese, 8 oz.
1 tsp vanilla
1 can(s) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (do not use a generic brand… generic brands are more watery and the cheesecake won’t set up correctly)
1/2 c lemon juice
1 can(s) favorite pie filling (cherry, strawberry or blueberry), 1 lb. 5 oz.
1. Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk; blend thoroughly.
3. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
4. Turn into the pie crust.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm (can do overnight); do not freeze. Chill pie filling when chilling the cheesecake.
6. Top with chilled pie filling before serving.