Recipe By: Dawn Egan Geevers
“This is an easy, delicious quiche that will take no time to prepare and your friends will ask for the recipe! I have made this for numerous office gatherings and everyone raves about it!”
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place unthawed pie crust on a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, mix the bacon, onions, and both cheeses. Pour this mixture into the crust.
- Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top of quiche begins to turn brown.