Recipe By: Qhhunters
“We love shrimp with lemon! This is a simple, yet gourmet, pasta dinner.”
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Parmesan and Romano cheese blend (such as Sargento’s(R)), divided
- 1 pound large shrimp – peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh fettuccine (such as Buitoni(R))
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken broth and cornstarch; mix until smooth. Cook until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes more. Add 2 tablespoons Parmesan-Romano cheese blend, stirring until smooth. Add shrimp, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, and lemon juice. Cook until shrimp turns pink, about 5 minutes more.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fettuccine in the boiling water until tender yet firm to the bite, 1 to 3 minutes; drain. Toss pasta with shrimp mixture. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and Romano cheese blend.