If you love cabbage, you are going to freak out about how good this is. Now, if you are on the fence about cabbage, you need to try this because this might be the recipe that converts you to a cabbage lover.
1 head of green cabbage
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
2-3 clove garlic, smashed
salt and pepper
olive oil cooking spray, I didn’t have the olive kind and used Pam regular, it worked well.
1. Slice cabbage from top to bottom of core in 1 inch thick slices.
2. Place on a greased cookie sheet or baking pan sprayed with cooking spray (the olive oil spray is really good for this recipe). Rub the smashed garlic on both sides of the cabbage.
3. Baste both sides of the cabbage with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
6. Carefully flip rounds over. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
7. Or until golden brown and crispy.