Recipe by Stacy Cantwell
So good and addictive. It’s been referred to as “Crack Dip.”
12 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 c sour cream
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch garlic powder
1 pinch garlic salt
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
1 tsp horseradish (optional)
Old Bay seasoning
1/2 c shredded cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese
1. Mix all ingredients together, except for crab meat.
2. Gently fold in crab meat as to not break up the lumps.
3. Pour into a 11X7 casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle top with Old Bay and shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve with crackers or sliced French baguette.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!