- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes, or small potatoes, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional, garnish
- Preheat oven to 475º F and grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper in a microwaveable bowl and microwave together until melted.
- Add sliced potatoes to bowl and toss in melted butter until completely coated.
- Spread potatoes out in a single layer on greased baking sheet and place in oven.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then flip potatoes, optional, and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and flip again, then carefully pour chicken broth into baking sheet.
- Return to oven and roast for a final 10-15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!