- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 5 orange Starburst candies
- 6 mini peanut butter cups, halved
- 24 small candy eyes
- 12 pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 3 tablespoons red and green M&M candies
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Cut each starburst candy into four triangles. Roll edges or smooth with your fingers into a carrot-like shape.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth, stirring in between.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and, working quickly, arrange ingredients in snowman groups with a peanut butter cap hat, candy eyes, starburst nose, pretzel arms, and M&M buttons.
- Place in refrigerator to harden, about 10 minutes. Break into pieces so each piece has a melted snowman, using a knife to help guide the breaks if needed.