Recipe By: DevDrew
“Found this cheesecake cookie bars recipe going through my mom’s recipe box. Good memories…”
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, walnuts, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with half the crust mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Remove crust and leave oven on.
- Mix cream cheese and white sugar together in another bowl using an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Pour on top of the baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
- Bake in the hot oven until set, about 25 minutes.