- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped
- Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla to a large microwaveable bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Add chia seeds, oats, salt, chocolate chips, and nuts and stir until well combined.
- Roll mixture into 8 balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten balls slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Chill in fridge until set, at least 1 hour. Enjoy!