Recipe By: Dmarcks
“Being a nurse, I have little time to put into fancy recipes. This coconut cream pie is so easy and quick. It is so good, it is sinful. Use any pie crust you like.”
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk until the pudding mixture thickens. Fold 1 cup of coconut and half of the nondairy whipped topping into the pudding. Pour the combination into the prepared pie crust.
- Spread the remainder of the nondairy whipped topping on top of the pie. Sprinkle with the remainder of the coconut. Refrigerate, and serve chilled.