- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Cream together butter and brown sugar in a large bowl or mixer for 3-5 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla extract, then gradually mix in flour and sweetened condensed milk until fully incorporated.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips and all M&Ms, mixing until just combined.
- Transfer mixture to 9×13-inch baking dish and press into an even layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil and freeze for 1-2 hours, or until hardened.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips with creamy peanut butter in a glass dish and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Spread chocolate peanut butter mixture over bars and let set completely before slicing and serving.