Recipe By: mamasguardianangel
“Light and fluffy no bake cheesecake with a strawberry surprise taste.”
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin (such as Jell-O(R))
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (5 ounce) can cold evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water in a bowl; cool in refrigerator until thick, but not set, about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Beat evaporated milk in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until whipped and thick. Gradually pour strawberry gelatin mixture into evaporated milk, beating constantly. Fold cream cheese mixture into gelatin-milk mixture to form cheesecake filling.
- Set graham cracker crust on a baking sheet or plate to maintain stability. Pour cheesecake filling into crust. Refrigerate until cake is set, at least 3 1/2 hours.