2 tablespoons light butter, melted (I used Smart Balance Light Butter and Canola Oil Blend or Smart Balance Light)
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats or gluten free oats, see shopping tips
1 (14 oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1 cup dark chocolate chips, I used Ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Parchment paper for baking, see shopping tips
1. In a large bowl, add melted butter. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well to combine all ingredients.
2. Refrigerate batter for at least 30 minutes so it’s easier to handle. The batter is not your typical cookie batter.
3. To Bake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Using a tablespoon, scoop 1 level tablespoon for each cookie and add to pan. When scooped it creates a little blob of batter. You’ll need to squish each cookie together a bit. It does hold together once baked.
4. Place both trays in oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate trays and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Total bake time, 18-20 minutes. If you have batter left, bake remaining cookies.
5. Store cooled cookies in an airtight container or plastic bag. These cookies freeze great, too. In fact, my favorite way to eat them is frozen!
Makes 50 cookies total
Weight Watchers SmartPoints 3
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 2