“Baked sliced tomatoes covered with a cheesy, spicy topping.”
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, parmesan, Dijon mustard, and brown mustard. Season with oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Use a spoon to top each tomato slice with a small amount of the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella , and then top with parsley.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.