2 lbs ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
4 stalks celery, chopped
2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
3 teaspoons oregano
2 teaspoons pepper
5 teaspoons parsley
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
8 ounces pasta
1. Sauté beef in oil in large 10 quart pot until beef starts to brown.
2. Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minute.
3. Drain and rinse beans and add to pot. Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce and noodles .
4. Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minute.
5. NOTES : Makes 9 quarts! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches.