To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 pkgdry cake mix-white, yellow or french vanilla
- 1/3 cbutter, room temperature
- 2 largeeggs, divided
- 29 ozcan light peach slices, drained
- 8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 csugar
- 1 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Peachy Keen Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9×13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly.
Set aside 1 ½ c. crumbs for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy.
Spread over top of peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.