“Excellent for peanut butter lovers! Can be served with whipped topping and/or nuts.”
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir sugar, cornstarch, and salt together in a saucepan. Stream milk and half-and-half into the saucepan while stirring to dissolve the sugar mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring continually, for 2 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; stir peanut butter and vanilla extract into the milk mixture until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 4 small serving dishes and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.