“Everyone loves this! It’s so easy and always comes out wonderful. Who could resist the delicious taste of pizza?”
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll frozen bread dough out into a rectangle. Brush dough with beaten egg. Arrange pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the dough. Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning. Roll up dough like a jelly roll and pinch seam to seal; place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until golden.