Recipe By: Donna
“This three-ingredient recipe is delicious and so very easy due to the use of a cake mix and canned pineapple, and whipped cream dessert topping.”
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pineapple (with juice). Mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Serve with whipped topping