“These are deliciously moist muffins that that’ll disappear quickly! Use carrot or zucchini, or both if you prefer. I make a batch of each, then put some in the freezer (in Ziploc bags) for later, which usually isn’t very long! My entire family just loves them!”
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour 4 muffin pans, or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the oil, eggs, zucchini, pineapple and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Fill muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.