Recipe By: MACC
“A green tube cake made by altering a cake mix with pistachio pudding and green food coloring.”
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 7 drops green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, water, oil, almond extract and green food coloring. Blend ingredients, then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into prepared 10 inch tube pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.