Recipe By: sladeslady
“A very unique and moist pumpkin bread. Our family loves these mini loaves. Great for anytime snacks.”
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 mini loaf pans.
- Combine pumpkin and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin spice, and baking soda together in a medium-sized bowl. Pour into pumpkin mixture and mix until just smooth. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg, and flour in a bowl and mix filling until smooth.
- Pour or spoon 1/2 of the pumpkin bread mixture evenly into the bottom of each prepared mini loaf pan. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly between each pan and smooth out. Pour remaining bread mixture over each cream cheese section.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.