- 6 cups Chex mix cereal
- 9 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Powdered sugar, as needed
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a large, microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Stir marshmallows in and return to microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Lightly greased with non-stick spray, fold Chex mix into marshmallow mixture, mixing until cereal is fully coated.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 9×13-inch baking dish and press gently into an even layer.
- Let cool, then top with a dusting of powdered sugar before serving.