Recipe By: Tallgirl6234
“Smoky goodness. A friend made this and I have been hooked ever since.”
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa sausage, sliced, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until softened, about 15 minutes. Push to 1 side of the baking sheet.
- Toss kielbasa sausage with remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in the bowl. Arrange cut-side down next to the Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Return to the oven and roast until Brussels sprouts are slightly crispy, about 15 minutes more. Toss together before serving.