- 1 (15 oz.) can baked beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can chili beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can pork and beans
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle root beer, do not use diet
- 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together root beer, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Place all beans, diced bacon and onion in slow cooker, then top with barbecue sauce mixture and stir together until fully incorporated.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, then cook uncovered until desired consistency is reached.