Recipe By: CATMANIACS
“Cherry tomatoes stuffed with a mixture of bacon, green onion, and mayonnaise. They may be a little time consuming, but worth it to the last bite!”
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until evenly brown. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, bacon, green onions, and parsley until well blended. Set aside.
- Cut a small slice from the top of each tomato. Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out the inside of each tomato and discard. Fill each tomato with the bacon mixture, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chilled.