- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained if packed in oil
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice a deep pocket in each pork chop, taking care not to cut all the way through.
- Stuff each pork chop a quarter of the sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and cheese.
- Seal each pork chop shut with toothpicks and season the outside of the meat with salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme.
- Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, sear pork chops on each side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until meat reaches 145°F, about 8-10 minutes.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!