“Right up there with Rum Balls.”
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 1/2 pound ground almonds
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Mix 1 box (12 oz) vanilla wafers, crushed into crumbs, with 1/2 lb ground blanched almonds.
- Melt four 1 oz squares white chocolate according to package directions.
- In blender, process tequila, orange marmalade, and light corn syrup until smooth. Stir, along with melted chocolate, into crumb mixture.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and coat with sugar. Store in refrigerator.