- 1 1/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced (keep seeds for extra hot)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable or canola oil
- 3 cups fresh Thai or regular basil leaves
- cooked jasmine rice, optional for serving
In a bowl marinate the chicken with oyster sauce and soy sauce 10 minutes.
Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, when hot add the oil, garlic and chili and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Increase the heat to high and add the chicken and cook, stirring until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add the basil and cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
Serve over rice.
Servings: 4 • Size: 4 oz chicken • Points +: 5 • Smart Points: 3
Calories: 210 • Fat: 6 g • Sat Fat: 1 g • Carb: 4 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 34 g
Sugar: 0 g • Sodium: 571 mg • Cholesterol: 104 mg