1 box white cake mix
1 c crushed pineapples (drained)
1/2 c pistachio nuts, chopped
1 box pistachio pudding, 3.4 oz
1 c water
1/3 c oil
12 oz tub of Cool Whip
1 box pistachio pudding, 3.4 oz.
1 c milk
1/4 c pistachio nuts, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mix all cake ingredients for two minutes on medium speed.
2. Fold in the nuts.
3. Pour into 2 round cake pans or a 9×13 baking pan.
4. Bake according to cake mix directions.
5. Cool cakes completely.
6. While cake is cooking, in a medium bowl mix pudding and milk. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip and chill until cake is ready for frosting.
7. After cakes are cooled completely frost.
8. Refrigerate until time to serve. Keep any leftover cake refrigerated.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!