“Just ALL kinds of wrong!”
- butter-flavored cooking spray (such as Pam(R))
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon banana extract
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces whiskey and honey liqueur (such as Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey(R))
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 5 slices cooked bacon
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 5 mini loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Place bananas, vanilla extract, banana extract, and whiskey-honey liqueur into the work bowl of a stand mixer and mix well. Transfer banana mixture to a bowl. Beat butter, sugar, eggs, and bacon drippings in a clean bowl using stand mixer until butter mixture is fluffy, about 3 minutes. Stir banana mixture into butter mixture.
- Place bacon slices into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Mix bacon into moist ingredients. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder on a large paper plate and use paper plate as a funnel to add flour mixture to moist ingredients in mixer bowl; beat until batter is thoroughly combined. Pour batter into prepared mini loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a loaf comes out clean or with moist crumbs, about 45 minutes.